
The news many have been waiting for. Allow me to present to you my Prince Charming: Dan Isaacson. We've been friends for five years now, but in God's perfect timing, we're now heading down a new path together. He's the one I've prayed for and waited for all these years. More to come later.
11 comments:
Amy'cim!!!! If you could just see how wide open my mouth is right now out of shock!!! I am so happy for you:) it's about time he made a move on that:) I'm sooooooo sooooo happy for you guys!!!!!! love you girl.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :-)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth dropped open SOOOOO big (just like Jen). Can I just say "WE'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!! GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!" Love you...Please tell the story. I can hardly wait to hear!!!!
GREAT News spreads fast Amy! Super warm fuzzies from Ames, IA to you!
WHAT!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! THAT IS SO GREAT!!!! I would love to hear more!!
We are so happy for you two! We nabbed you two about three years ago, but His timing is perfect for a wonderful couple! We love you both! and we're waiting for the details! Gina and the rest of the Tummons
Wooooooohoooooooooo! I'm so crazy excited! Can't wait to hear more details...Way to go Dan!
Wow! How cool is that? Two people that we totally love, together. Yeah! You definitely need to elaborate, young lady. I'm sure it's a great story.
I'm so excited for you. That is great!!!! Miss seeing you around here.
My sweet friend, my heart is full of JOY for you! Looking forward to hugging your neck this summer in TX.
Good stuff Am! Can't wait to meet the Prince of Isaacson. Your fans are patiently waiting all the wonderful details, so lets get on with it! Love you and am so so happy for you. Screeches and such! Love, E
Post a Comment