Saturday, January 06, 2007

More Holiday Snaps

My siblings - Laura, Josh, Julie, and me

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Collin thought he'd died and gone to heaven! Trains and cars are his thing!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


This is the bear that Hanna made. Her name is Peppermint Pink Fairy. I just love how this bear, down to her cute little name, definitely screams HANNA! :) If only you could hear the annoying noise maker she chose to put inside it. Days like this make me glad I'm just the auntie and don't have to hear Peppermint Pink Fairy sing Happy Birthday like a drunken sailor five trillion times a day. Sorry Laura and Eric. ;-)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy-Bec filled me in with some stuff about you, but it definitely was not enough...I miss you too and hope all is well. All I can say is that my respect for you and Jodi has grown tremendously over this first semester of teaching..you are my heroes!!! I love ya and hope all is well! You look great!

Callie