Saturday, October 28, 2006

Diwali Holiday

There is something precious about good ol' down time with folks who know ya and love ya all the same!! Three cheers for old friends. :) Yesterday morning (we're talking wee hours of morning - 3:45 delirious kind of morning time) I arrived back in Mumbai after a week of retreat in Turkey. Istanbul was like being back home. I'm enjoying being in India and I'm learning a lot, but I sure was in need of time away from the hustle and bustle and NOISE of Mumbai. All week long I kept thinking, man this place is so quiet and it smells so good! Who would have ever thought I'd put those words into the same sentence with Istanbul!? :-)
My "family" away from home - Jack and Mara


My Sweet Katycim


At high tea with Elizabeth and Bailey


My Bible Study Group

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

you're too precious for words - you should come back to Turkey in a few weeks when I'll be there! How fun would that be? :)