
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
"Squeaky" and I gave WWW a big thumbs up! The kids on my team found the cutest lizard one day. They dared me to put Squeaky on my nose, but after a debate about the possibility of lizards being frog-like with the whole wart thing, I felt it just wasn't worth the risk and decided to put Squeaky on my thumb. :)
Village Time
We had the most amazingly gorgeous trek through rice patties and hike up through a jungle to get to a village. I felt so blessed to be able to be on this trip. While at the village, we spent some time talking with the villagers to learn more about their lives (again, right up my alley and high on my "things I love doing" list)!!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
These children attend the one-room school house in the village (K - 4th grade). They sang and danced for us and then let us play with their little pop gun.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Squatty or Throne?
Can't decide whether you prefer the squatty potty or the porcelain throne?! Well, in India they've got the best of both worlds! :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
2 comments:
Looks like an incredible week!! Glad to hear there were no scary snake encounters. And as far as squeaky...I don't think warts would have been your concern on your nose...a more likely danger, to me, would have been the little lizard running up your nostril. :-) now that would have been a funny story!
I had the exact same thought as Rindy - I don't think it would take that little booger very long to run up your nose! I love, love, love the post! And I would never sit my behind on a squatty - yuck!
Post a Comment