Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Together at Last! :)

Dan and I were able to spend four full days together this weekend. It was wonderful! We stayed two nights at the JW Marriott - GORGEOUS!! God is so good to us - when we arrived at the Marriott we learned that we'd been upgraded to a suite...SWEET! :) Here's a picture of us before we went out for dinner.

Only 17 more sleeps until I'll get to go to Doha for our next visit. After 2.5 months apart, less than three weeks seems like cake. :)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Whhoooooopppppppeeeeeeee for Dan and Amy!

Lisa Mae said...

You guys look so happy! Amy, you are absolutely beautiful. You look amazing! How much longer until you guys are actually together for good? Would love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Amy, you look so gorgeous! I've tried to contact you several times. Email me, chica-Here is my blog site, too: www.jennyfromtheblock.typepad.com

Jennifer Ross (Stribble)

Anonymous said...

Amy, you look so gorgeous! I've tried to contact you several times. Email me, chica-Here is my blog site, too: www.jennyfromtheblock.typepad.com

Jennifer Ross (Stribble)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! You look gorgeous! Is the your beau? I've tried to contact you before but no-go. Here is my web blog, and you can email me from there:
www.jennyfromtheblock.typepad.com
I miss your crazy laugh!

Anonymous said...

could you guys be any more cute!!!!
I am so thrilled for you both!
I still can't believe a woman finally won Dan's heart! Can't wait to see you both in a few weeks!!!