Saturday, August 04, 2007

Wedding Day Prep...

This will definitely be a summer that stands out in my life. I arrived in Texas in June ready to help my mom plan my December wedding...I left Texas in August a married woman! SWEET! :) Now that's my kind of fast forward!! It was definitely a work that only God was able to accomplish -- what a wonderful God we serve! He worked out all the details in ways that only He could and provided in ways that were so very personally scripted out for the desires of my heart.

Here are some snaps from the wedding preparation process. What a blessing to have such sweet family and friends to help me prepare for the big day. Everyone says you need at least six months to plan a wedding...but with sweet helpers like the ones I was able to wrestle...I mean rustle up...four weeks to plan is NO PROBLEM! ;)

invitations...check

bubbles with ribbon....check
funky mexican flowers that seemed easy enough to make when I had the idea :) ...check

programs consisting of one ridiculously challenging ribbon tying feat...check

2 comments:

rindy said...

Thanks to you, Aims, I've added two new skills to my resume...ribbon tying and napkin folding. I'm sure I can go FAR with that. :-) Hmm, I wonder if I can add taxi service experience on there, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

HI Mrs. Isaacson! I wish we could have been there! You were beautiful! Can't wait to see you again! Love you.