Saturday, August 04, 2007

I take thee...



You can also see some snaps at my photographers website: www.kmdfoto.com. If any of you Texans need a great photographer, Kristen is truly amazing!! Dan and I were so blessed to get the opportunity to look through our proofs with Kristen before we left the states. She really did an excellent job. She's put a few of our snaps up on her website under the "Engagement-Wedding" link. My friend Rindy also has some up on her blog - just click her name on the right to link to her blog.

6 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

Everything just looks beautiful Amy! You truly look gorgeous girl! I hate it that I couldn't make it. I've been on here daily waiting to hear and see wedding stories. I can't explain how happy I am for you. I pray Jesus would bring nothing but great blessings over your marriage.

I just started a fam blog. Check it out. You are invited!

Congrats my friend! Happy Marriage!

Lisa

p.s. Do you have an updated address?
p.s.s Just wanted to let you know that you hold a very special/significant place in my heart as I think about my courtship and marriage to Jeff. You were basically the only Godly friend I had near during that time. If you need anything, I hope I can be that kind of friend to you during this time of transition. Luv ya sister!

Anonymous said...

Hi AmyI, how cool is that to get to write AmyI.

Magel and I are so thrilled for you. Great pictures. We wish we could have been there but about half a world kept us away.

We will skype sometime to visit with you.

We love you

Doug and Magel

Anonymous said...

yes I noticed too the AmyI. So that will take a bit getting use to! Tell Dan we said hello. Love you both.
Billy, Elizabeth & Bailey

Kim for the Kings said...

Oh AmyI! :) I wept when I saw the pictures on Rindy's blog! I'm soooo happy for you two! I can't wait to read stories of your life together and hopefully visit you two one day! Welcome to the world of Mrs! Love ya oodles & gobs!

Ally said...

I'm so excited for you. You looked beautiful. I love all the pictures.
Ally

Phillips said...

Amy G,
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Sara (Rogers)Phillips from DBU. I got on your blog through Amy Corbin and I love seeing everything you're doing. I am so encouraged by all that God is doing in y'alls life. Thank your for sharing it in your blog.
Sara
PS Your wedding pics were absolutely gorgeous!!!