
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Finally a picture with people I know! :) I've had a request for a picture of me and though I've tried many a time to take my camera discreetly out of my bag and snap a picture of my feet on the streets...I've been worried about what my neighbors will think of the crazy foreigner taking pictures of her muddy toes. SO, I decided a nice picture from brunch at J.W. Marriott would be nicer. :)
These have become some of my good friends. Starting on the left side: Lisa, teaches choir and lives right across the hall from me. Bernie is our highschool counselor. David is our middle school counselor and Jason is one of our humanities teachers. We had a great brunch together and then went furniture shopping in the city.
3 comments:
found anybody to go to tea with yet? Love, Elizabeth & Bailey
Hiya Friend!!! So good to find you again in the blogging world. I just want you to know that I am so very amazed at you - you are incredible. And yep, that scrunching the eyes and smiling doesn't work here either. love, love
I found you!!!!! YeAH!!!Sounds like things are good!
Callie
Post a Comment