Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, dear Mr. Isaacson....

Happy birthday, Dan! I hope your day is fabulous! My little advisees (Isaacson's Igloos) loved celebrating your birthday during advisory today. They wanted to skype you because they are dying to meet you, but we settled for a video since you were working. :)
I made you box-mix brownies last night; however, I realized a little late that I did not have any vegetable oil in the cabinet. (Oh the hazards of infrequent cooking!;-) I improvised with olive oil and what do you know, the kids never noticed! :) Sweet!! In fact, they were pretty darn tasty, if I do say so myself. Nothing says lovin' more in my classroom than brownies from a box! (Another big bonus to the overseas experience...Betty Crocker seems gourmet!) My advisees gave it the yummilicious two thumbs up. :)
Deep thought for the day…can brownies be considered healthy if they were made with olive oil instead of veg oil?! ;-)


Remnants my cute little igl-ets left behind. They were actually begging for more, but I saved some to share with my teacher friends. They send their love and happy wishes as well. :)

No comments: