

Hanna and Collin have been such a blast. Hanna has reminded me of what it is like to truly be the princess...it's not pretend, you can be a princess if you think you are and if you can act like one. As a princess, you can wear fun pink dresses and pink sparkly shoes. Any real princess would know that "Princess Belle" hair is definitely in style and it doesn't matter if other people don't typically wear that to the grocery store...they are obviously not princesses. :) I LOVE IT! Hanna is one of the sweetest princesses I know. :) My poor sister is not as excited about Aunt Amy's free fashion choices...I'm pretty sure she's going to pay me back when Dan and I have littles of our own.
Collin is such a cuddle bug! I love to hear him rattling my door knob in the mornings because I know that it means lots of morning snuggles coming! He loves to walk into a room and ask for hugs. He's also quite a big funny guy and keeps me laughing with his little comments. He's really excited to meet "Unka Da-yan" (imagine a strong Texas drawl) and asks me every day where Unka Dayan is. :) I think they'll be fast friends.
1 comment:
Such sweet pictures. So glad you're having such sweet times with your babies.
Post a Comment