Thursday, May 10, 2007

Future In-laws :)

I'm quickly learning that behind an amazing man is an amazing family and an amazing group of friends. I'm so blessed to be getting such great in-laws and friends-in-law! :)
Angie, my future sister-in-law, has been so great to send me pics of the fam and she even sent me shots of Dan with the boys while he was Stateside the past few weeks. :) What a treat!! Thanks Ang!! :) What did people do before internet? It's been such a blessing to start getting to know Dan's family already. I'm looking forward to getting to meet them in person.
Here is an adorable shot of Sant and Breck (don't you want to eat 'em up?!). Is nephews-in-law a word?! I'm just going to go ahead and adopt them as full-on nephews. :) I can't wait to smooch and cuddle them! I've heard that Sant is quite a little fisherman, so I'm hoping to get some tips from him this summer. Breck is pretty much at that little cuddle bug stage, but I'm sure one day soon he'll be teaching me fisherman tricks of his own. I can't wait to meet them! More on the friends-in-law in a future post.

No comments: