Monday, February 19, 2007

My Taylor Family

This weekend I had a sweet reunion with my precious Taylor family! During my first two years in Turkey, Doug and Magel were my Psalm 68.6a family. Considering those years were my first years overseas, I'm pretty sure there will be extra jewels in their crowns for loving on me -- I was a culture-shocking mess! :)

This weekend was just like old times. The Taylors blessed me so by coming to visit and refresh my heart here in Mumbai. They are gifted in their gift-giving and they definitely lavished me with love and good things! Over and over again I was reminded through them of how extravagant the Father is to His children -- He lavishes us with undeserved gifts all the time! I felt like a princess this weekend...complete with the beautiful ball gown they gifted me.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

rindy said...

Wow, cok guzelsin!! How fun. Love those Taylors!!

Anonymous said...

oh Doug and Magel! I miss them! They are the best givers I've ever met! They are a blessing!

Kim for the Kings said...

Ooooh, I miss old times! Amy, you're GORGEOUS!!! (As always!!!) Love you, ablam...

Rebecca said...

love it, love it, love it, love them, love you princess!

Anonymous said...

Amy, we had the best time in India with you. Thanks for a great time. I love all my clothes from India, but i really loved having some girl time with you. God is so good to let us be together again. dougandmagel