One of the things that has been a sweet gift during my time overseas has been all the "nieces" and "nephews" I've acquired. In America, my friends' kids call me "Miss Amy" but overseas, I go by "Aunt Amy" or "Auntie A". Maybe it's because their real aunts and uncles are so far away that they don't get confused by the fake aunties. I don't know the reason, but I sure do love it! Today I went to a friend's birthday brunch and got sweet cuddles from my friends' kids. Pictured with me are India and Gigi. These girls are 100% girlie girls, so right before this was snapped we had quite a bit of fun putting on "lipstick". Gigi was still quite concerned that her chapstick tube didn't go up as high as India's, so she was trying to fix it. :) Oh the life of girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment